Sunday 16 January 2011

No Power in the 'Verse Can Stop Me

It's much later than I had planned and I really should be making my way to bed- pretty pathetic for a Saturday night but that's retail for you and I learned to live without a weekend social life long ago.
As promised in my midweek post here is the colourised version of my Firefly characters.
I've just put them against a neutral background until I can throw together a background that compliments the composition and palette that I've used.


I'd planned to write in some detail about techniques I'd used and colours I'd selected (Most noticeably Rivers pallid complexion) but I think I'll save that for when I've got the backdrop rendered and the piece is actually complete.
Also, work in the morning and bed is looking more and more inviting.
Two straight days off next week which I plan to put to use on MOAR PAGES for DECONSTRUCTED, so expect an update on that next week (should keep Mr. Patrick in happymode for a few days if nothing else.).

1 comment:

Den said...

I'm always in happy mode. I'm made of hapy. And bacon. Mostly bacon. Good work, fella.