Thursday 23 July 2009

I Blog, Therefore I Am.

It's 00.36 so you'll forgive me if this is a little succinct.

This is my first blog entry ever and I had written out quite a little statement of intent about what I planned for it over the coming weeks. It was witty and insightful, well formatted and punctuated with geek culture anecdotes and references throughout which I assure you would have had you slumped over your keyboard sobbing tears of nostalgic mirth.

Sadly that all went away when by decrepit shitbox laptop decided to overheat doing nothing more taxing than livestreaming text onto blogspot.

Fuck you, HP.

Here's a picture. It's random and I'm not going to write about it because I should be asleep already so you'll just have to settle for the assurance that I'm going to start this properly tomorrow, or later today as it now is. Shit.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

In true internet style I should presumably write "First!1!!!1!!" here, or something...

Hi Chris, nice blog! Everyone picks this blogger theme - but that's because it is awesome.

You clearly need to aquaint yourself with the concept of 'saving stuff', but I really look forward to reading more of your thoughts soon - and am glad to see you might finally be doing something with your artistic skills!

Cheers, dude - and speak to you soon...