Tuesday 18 August 2009

Give the people what they want.






Judging by his comment Den quite liked this character so I thought I'd post some more of her. Afraid I did away with the purple hair though, sorry Den- although her profile does state that her hair colour 'varies' so who knows, it could be back again. I really liked the two-tone hairdo but you might notice that in the head sketchs above the darker tone is clearly at the back- I swapped it around because at that point she was basically Freefall (tm) from Gen13(tm).

Remember I was really happy with the pencils for this one. Sadly, I don't seem to have kept a copy of the raw inks so I couldn't include them here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just curious to know if you nicked the barcode off anything significant? :)

Chris Christison said...

I honestly can't remember dude- I think it was something easy to scan like a magazine... Doesn't your Nokia have a barcode reader? Try scanning it!

Anonymous said...

If you ever did a full comic you could make it an in joke, her hair could change from panel to panel.

Jim Mahfood used to do that with the logos on character's t-shirts...

I'd be interested to see what script ideas you had for this.