Monday 3 August 2009

Yes, that is the time. No, I'm not in a different timezone.

You'd think working eleven days straight without a break would provide good cause for an early night. Try telling my body that. It doesn't seem to want to sleep right now, which is nice. Thankfully I am now on holiday, so at least I don't have to be up at 06:00am. Not to say that that means I won't be up at 06:00am mind you. My bodyclock has always been about as reliable as a £10 Rolex so we'll just have to see...

Seeing as how I am awake I thought I'd kill a few minutes by bringing you another post, you lucky, lucky people. Continuing on the subject of Deadend's Sam Campbell I bring you this:




This is the first in a series of 'definitive' character sketches I produced to finally nail the design for each of the lead characters. It's a real shame that the Blogspot image uploader is so frustratingly shit because I'd really like to provide you with a high res version of this.

I'd really like to compare this one with one of the first renders I did for Sam- if only I could remember where that folder is... I think a trip to Mum's may be in order...

Addendum:

Just found that full res versions of all of my posts are available on Picasa, so until I work out how to hotlink from the small images in this blog to the big ones on Picasa I'll include a seperate link for each picture such as the one below.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/C837weuDpU-sIgXxycvkZg?authkey=Gv1sRgCJSp5KjX1p2yyQE&feat=directlink

No comments: