Monday 3 August 2009

They say time is the fire in which we burn...

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/lVWT4e1Ze3HJPkbFe4nVCA?feat=directlink
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/x9xDfe4wHmyBf4vCJMItxA?feat=directlink






It's a dear friend of mine's birthday today so as a little present for him I've dredged up some old scans of some characters we created together.

The basic premise for this one involves a pair of vagrants who are charged with the job of protecting the unborn Jesus Christ II from the clutches of a satanic texan oil baron.

Did I mention that one of them was a spanish conqistador vampire and the other is a native american werewolf? Oh yeah, and Jesus's mum is a hooker called Fushia.

Happy birthday Andy, you weird bastard!

1 comment:

AndyO said...

Great stuff Chris I enjoyed reading your blog and looking at your sketches: it's a bit of a trip down memory lane..should I mention you and Simon working at Wonderworld...aghhhh those were the days, the days before I knew you! lol

Anyway look forward to reading more in the coming mopnths keep up the good work, and yes I am little weird, but in a good way :)