Monday 24 August 2009

Late, not never.

So the Bournemouth Air Festival has been and gone and left us all with the uncomfortable combination of strained necks, Close Encounters sunburn and ruptured eardrums. I managed to snap 2.4GB of photos and it goes without saying that it'll take me a while to sort through them all, so here's some highlights to tide you over until I can put together a decent post.
















Damnit. Just realised that Blogger has posted those images completely out of sequence (Sigh.). Is it too much to ask for editorial control of my own blog?!

I've got some truly amazing shots of some of the aerobatic displays but without context many of them look a bit strange so I think I'll have to stitch some sequentials together in photoshop, but thats for later.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Waaaaah! Is that the Vulcan!? Tell me that's the Vulcan...!

Chris Christison said...

Yep, that's a Vulcan. It was awesome.